- Boys. It seems our friend T-bird won't be joining us this evening...on account of a slight case of death.
You wanna sit down? Well, well, well. Devil's Night is upon us again. I thought we'd throw a little _____...
start a bunch of fires, make a little profit.
- I like the ______ lights.
-Problem is, it's all been done before. You see what I'm saying?
- That's no reason to quit.
- Wrong. Best reason to ____. Only reason to quit. A man has an idea. The idea ________ others...like-minded. The idea expands. The idea becomes an institution. What was the idea?
See, that's what's been bothering me, boys. But I'll tell ya, when I used to think about the idea itself...
it'd put a big old _____ on my face. You see, gentlemen...greed is for ________. Disorder, _____, anarchy...
now that's fun!
- What about Devil's Night?
- What about it? I started the first fires in this goddamn city. Before I knew it, every charlatan
and shitheel was imitating me. Do you know what they got now? Devil's Night ______________.
Isn't that ________? The idea has become the institution, boys. Time to move along.
-You don't want us to do "Light My Fire" time for the whole city?
- No. No, I want you to set a fire so goddamn big...the gods will ______ us again.
That's what I'm saying. I want all of you boys to be able to look me straight in the eye...one more time and say,
"Are we having fun or what?" Hey, you! What's your name? Skank! You don't feel that?
- I feel like a little worm on a big hook.
-"I feel like a little worm on a big hook. "Well, boy, your mama must be damn _____ of you!
How the hell did that thing ______ here?
- Let me go! Let me go! I gotta go!
- You're him, huh? The _______. The killer of killers. Nice outfit. I'm not sure about the ____ though.
- I just want him.
- Well, you can't have him.
- Well...I see you have ____ your ________. Now let's see you _______ it.
- Aw, this is already boring the ... out of me. Kill him!
- Ooh, that had to ____.